Click this link to register!
We first launched our high school division back in 2015 to provide former players who had graduated out of our program after leaving middle school the opportunity to continuing playing flag football.
Flag Football continues to grow as a national sport with travel tournaments held around the country and leagues for adults as well. It has recently become a college sport for females and it is our belief that the sport will continue to grow and provide opportunities for athletes in the coming years.
This division is beneficial for everyone! It is great for athletes who love and want to play football without the contact and risk of head injuries while also providinging an opportunity for high school football athletes to get more playing experience during their offseason.
Our high school division plays on a full sized football field (100 yards long) and players represent their high school, for example an athlete from Riverside HS will play on the Riverside Rams. Players are permitted to sign up as a team (no larger than 15 players) or as an individual who will be placed on a team by the league Commissioner. Teams will need to provide their own coach/manager who will need to go through a background check.
- Games are played on a full 100 yard football field
- First downs are spaced every 20 yards
- Games are split into two 20 minute halves
- Teams may pitch the football while behind the line of scrimmage
- Games are played 7 on 7
- We are coed!!
- Games are played on Saturdays with Sundays acting as a make-up date
- Spring 2021 may start the season on Sundays and then convert to Saturdays. This is based on field availability.